Saturday 23 February 2013

Birmingham/New Purchases/Chocolate Hair!

First of all I now have Chocolatey Brown Hair! Thanks to my wonderful cousin. I was getting very bored of my hair, its been the same for years now. I really wanted to get a short blunt cut but everyone  would kill me for chopping off all my hair. So I thought why not dye it?

As you know the other day me and my cousin went to Birmingham , our day didn't go to plan  at all , we woke up late , forgot to do our packed lunch , and didn't charge the camera. So much for showing you all the lovely vintage shops in Birmingham eh? Although luckily we did get a quick shot of the most recent vintage shop we have discovered. 


Its such a cute shop and the owner is lovely! Be sure to go there if you ever go to Birmingham.Its pretty easy to find aswell , its located in the Digbeth area along with Cow, Urban Village and Mr Birdy's :D

So here are some purchases from my spree!
Cardigan - Vintage clothing - £5

All from Cow from the 2 for £10 rail! Bargain. 

Shirt - Cow - 2 for £10
Jeans - Forever 21 - £20
Skirt - Newlook - £17 
Hair Bow - Newlook - £3
Earrings - Forever 21 - £3.50

How cute are these?! I have a huge obsession with postcards. One day I shall have to show you my collection. 

So there you have it , all in which came to just under £80. I think we had a rather successful shopping spree , expect a post soon so you can see these wonderful garments on!  

In other news I am going to see the Courteeners in concert tonight! Words cannot explain how excited I am , although its a bit of a bummer because the rest of my family are coming down from Weymouth tonight and this is the last night my cousin shall be down. :( Sad times for me. 

I'll leave you with one of my fave songs by The Courteeners. 

Enjoy! 



Love Sophie <3 

6 comments:

  1. your hair looks gorgeous Sophie, have fun at the courteeners concert! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much :D and I'm sure I will , love your blog btw xxx

      Delete
  2. Nice photos! i really like your blog by the way,followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much :D Checked out your blog , and I am now following you on bloglovin! :) keep up the blogging <3

      Delete
  3. glad to see you are blogging again (fina-fucking-ly) your hair looks propa fit now. like zooey deschanel hair (however u spell her name) so jel that i couldn't come on the spree, next time i will get days off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha , why thankyou , I would kill to look like Zooey. And yup! You deffo need to come next time! A vintage shopping spree is in need. :)

      Delete

Thanx for the comment dear!