Sunday 20 May 2012

Indie Photogrpahy

I've Finally finished my photography edits! So I thought I would share them with you all :D For the first part of the GCSE we got to choose our own theme - I chose Indie photography. I was buzzing with so many ideas it was amazing, I really enjoyed doing this project :) The only thing was when people asked what my theme was and I said Indie Photography they would say 'What's Indie Photography?' and I couldn't really explain myself... Maybe it wasn't the best theme to pick after all :P Aha 

Nehu here's my edits - hope you like them! :D 
































This is a remake of The Kooks album cover :) 

So there you have it! My first lot of edits :D Don't worry theres not so many in the second lot! I'll be doing a post about those soon... 

Have a nice day :D 

Sophie <3 

8 comments:

  1. great artistics photos honey, i really love them!!
    nice to meet your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so trippy and cool, im lovin it xx


    manyshadesofpurple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are very talented! I love the edits and that's crazy that they didn't know what indie photography is!

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou :D And I know! Aha , that's what I thought :P xx

      Delete
  4. I really like these photo's they're different ! Love the photo of you (is that you) and the guitars, very cool xxxx

    http://flodown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx! :D and noo it's not me aha , it's my friend, I wasn't allowed to take pics of myself :( :P xxx

      Delete

Thanx for the comment dear!