Sunday 18 November 2012

For an average girl with a bad fringe

Notice anything different ? I've cut my fringe shorter!!!! I'd been saying for ages that I wanted a short fringe but lots of people were putting me off it saying it wouldn't suit me, so I put it off for a while. My fringe got verrry long so I asked my sister to trim it for me , yes trim , next thing you know my fringe is halfway up my forehead! I'm pretty grateful for it though! What do ya think?! 














I am wearing...
Top - charity shop - £3
Jeans - Newlook - £20 
Shoes - Topshop - £15
Necklaces - Newlook

Another thing you might notice that is different is that I'm wearing jeans. WHARRTTT , this is very strange I know. I dont think I've ever done a post where I'm not wearing a dress or skirt. But lately with this cold weather I've had to invest in some jeans. Tights aren't doing enough for me anymore! I'm not a big fan of jeans , I just feel too plain and normal when I put them on , think I need to find a way of jazzing them up!!!! 

I'm gonna leave you with a song by the Courteeners! A band I love!!!! This isnt my favorite song by them but it suits this post! Me and my sister couldn't stop singing this when I first had my fringe cut. 

Enjoy!

Sophie <3   





2 comments:

  1. I love the pattern on your shirt. Very interesting! Also, your bangs look soooo good! I t the suit you quite well! You have a great style, so I'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou hun! Youve got a pretty good style yourself! So I am now following you :P Aha xx

      Delete

Thanx for the comment dear!