Friday 8 March 2013

Its Friday I'm in Love


Hey Guys! 

Ahhh... Its Friday , I love Fridays, It's the one day a week where I don't have college or work , just a day to do whatever I like! :) I think I've had a rather productive day! I've written a letter to my wonderful cousin Georgina  , finished some college work and done the 30 day shred work out DVD , which is a killer by the way! I need to get a bikini bod for when I go to Zante in May. I know what your thinking, Zante? As in the mad clubbing area? Nope, I'm too much of a granny for that :P I'm  
going a nice little area called Tsilivi...



Isn't it beautiful!?!?!? I canny wait to go, its been way to long since I went abroad!

So here's what I wore to work the other day! Yes its all Newlook again (apart from the shoes, naughty me) But I have to wear it for work so please don't shout at me? :)










Hope you're all okay! I'm going to carry on with my productive Friday, sadly I can't go out anywhere due to this awful rain. Atleast it looks pretty outside from my bed eh? 


Till next time... 

PEACE! 

Love Sophie

<3 

22 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD it looks like the place in The Beach! You're so goshdarned lucky, girl!
    You'd never guess that the whole outfit was New Look, it looks like one of your usual vintage wonders. Looking cracking :D
    I'm so sad about the rain :( I had an International Womens Day outfit lined up and I can't snap it because the sky is wet >:(
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dont say that!!!! aha :P I'll think I'm gonna be attacked by sharks! and why thankyouuuu , I must say these are some of the better items I have purchased with my discount aha , and ohhhh dear :( god damn this rain!! You shall just have to have your own national women's day and wear it then! :P xxxx

      Delete
  2. Aww your hair looks like how I wish my hair looked! So jealous!

    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanx deary! I'm sure you could get your hair like this! We have pretty similar hair tbh! :P Thankyou for the follow by the way! xxx

      Delete
  3. I'm so envious of your hair, it's gorgeous and that bow too. I love it.
    And the place you're going to on holiday looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanx so much! It does doesnt it :D I'm so excited , need a good holiday!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! I do like your shirt =]


    Yellow Blog [blog design] - http://yellowblog.storenvy.com
    The best deals for one-of-a-kind and non-exclusive blog designs!
    Enter our blog design Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun! I'll be sure to have a look at that give away , thankyou :D xxx

      Delete
  6. I wish I could go with you in May! That looks so beautiful! Makes me long for the summer :)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha :P Get booking yourself a holiday the missy! I know the Summer needs to hurry up! :( Feels like its taking forever this year, Its snowing where I am!! Booooo xxx

      Delete
  7. That place in the photo is incredibly beautiful! The tones of the water are absolutely amazing...

    Also, your outfit is adorable and I love your hair style: so cute! :)

    Thank you for leaving such a nice comment on my blog and sharing your story :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love the water you can see the shadows of the boat thats how clear it is!?!? i seriously cannot wait , thankyou very much deary! And your most welcome! xxxx

      Delete
  8. I just wanted to say that your blog is adorable and a very lovely read!

    x g
    http://pearlveins.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the blog soph. looking very beautiful as per usual!
    canny wait to see you
    much love
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! :D Cant wait to see you , love ya xzxx

      Delete
  10. Your fashion brain works really well

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute post! I am loving collar tips atm so have accessory envy with yours :P

    Boy In Brogues
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :D and mwahahaha , I am in love with colar tips atm :) x

      Delete
  12. You are so cute :D
    Love your skirt :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou aha , loving your retro look by the way! xx

      Delete

Thanx for the comment dear!