Friday 29 June 2012

Dress to Impress


Guess what guys!? I've finally finished school!!!! For the last day of school we had a day where everyone had to 'dress to impress'. Here's what I wore! 


I am wearing
Dress - TkMaxx
Shoes - Newlook
Bag - Newlook
Owl Earrings - Topshop 
Collar Necklace - Topshop


























I can't believe I've actually left school, I never thought this day would come. Its funny, I thought I would be so happy but a part of me still wants to be there. I guess it's because I know I'll never be able to go back. I've got college to look forward to though I guess! Talking of college I've been to some interviews recently , I shall do a post about them soon! 

Hope you're all okay 

Till next time... 

Sophie x

4 comments:

  1. oh gosh, I love your butterfly dress so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is really lovely, it reminds me of the dresses on the JOY website. :)

    Lauren xox

    www.peachtea.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, sophie, i nominated your blog for a liebster award x
    http://www.sharplilteeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for the comment dear!