Friday 1 March 2013

A wonderful place in Walsall


Welcome to the Aroboretum! The nicest place you will ever find in the area of Walsall, whenever I go there I feel like I've escaped my town just for a little while. I don't go there anywhere near enough! 

The sun decided to come out for a little while yeterday (Finally) , so to make the most of it me and my sisters decided to take my niece down to the arbo to feed the ducks, So I thought it would be a great opportunity to take some outfit pics! Makes a nice change to have a pretty background rather than my garden gate... :P 






I am wearing...
Top - Vintage Cow
Skirt - Newlook
Belt - Newlook
Shoes - ~Forever 21
Socks - Riverisland
Owl Bag - Ebay

Here is my wonderful £5 top from Cow that I bought recently. It's such a funky shirt , I feel a little like I'm in a Circus when I wear it :P Also , I'm pretty certain that the ties are meant to be made into a bow 
tie , but one problem , I dont have the slightest clue of how to make bow ties! :S Help? 

I'm not too sure if I've ever introduced you to my all time favorite bag? I think it was around £10 from ebay. I like to think that its an owl (beings as I have a huge obsession with owls), some people don't know what it is , they think its a cat or a fox ?  Which annoys me slightly. :P 

In other news I have once again been to the wonderful town of Birmingham! Yes, more shopping already. I did say to myself just get £40 out the bank , you'll be able to get some nice vintage bargains with that. Did this go to plan ? nope. It even got up to the point where my card got declined. Cringe.

I shan't be showing you these lovely items for a while as I am saving them for when I go to Paris. Yes, Paris! In less than a months time I shall be roaming around the streets of Paris with my mahoosive camera, like a well and true tourist. Words cannot explain how excited I am :D My only worry is that I'm going with my college , and I really want to be able to explore and go places! Think I will cry if were under strict rules , I shall just have to sneak away! Mwahahaha 

Hope you're all okay! 

Till next time...

Love Sophie <3 

10 comments:

  1. I love your little fox bag!! Enjoy Paris, it's such a beautiful city.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much! I'm so excited I'll be sure to take lots of pics! :D xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my days, your hair looks so awesome dark! Even more Zooey than before haha.
    The circus blouse is so cute - although your blouse collection must be MENTAL by now! You and Tanya really need to set up some kind of shop, you'd make a killing!
    How the hell is anyone mistaking that bag for a cat?!?! Have they ever seen a cat before?! It's CLEARLY an alligator...*ahem*
    Omgdaogsoafnklmomfg Paris?! So jealous of you right now. Make sure you go to Versailles. If college won't take you, run away and go anyway. I can't even explain how beautiful it is, and it's best seen in the winter. Also, eat at the greek restaurants in the Latin quarter, and check out the incredible pet shops on the Seine (but hold your nose) and and and I'll shut up now. But seriously, Paris is so amazing. Have fun!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betti stop!!! Your gonna give me a big head :P Words cannot explain how much I love Zoeey , I would kill to look like her :P
      And why thankyouu , I have got rather a lot of shirts now , although I still feel like I need to buy more clothes , I don't think I will ever be satisfied ? We will one day hopefully! Vintage Kiss here we come ;)
      lmao , yes , definitely and alligator , are they mad ? :P
      You always seem to know the best places to go Betti! I shall try my very best to go to these places and yes i shall run away if they dont let me! mwahahaha , Im am super duper excited , less than 3 weeks to go!!!

      xxxxxxxx

      Delete
  3. Aww your owl bag is so cute ! Paris is so great, I'm French so I can say that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! :D And you lucky person you , I wish I was french living in France :'( xxx

      Delete
  4. love the blog..
    And i'm increbily jelous... i love love love the arbo. and i love love love little emmie.
    miss you all xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx my deary! I'm sure your beach beats my little park though :P Emmie misses you too , get to see you in 3 weeks though , yay <3

      Delete
  5. Hello! Thanks for your comment on my blog, I love yours and I'm following you now too :)
    Loved this post, your bag is amazing. I love owls too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your most welcome :D and yay thanx sweety , and owls are the best aren't they!? :P xxxx

      Delete

Thanx for the comment dear!