Friday 24 February 2012

So I got it a bit wrong?

Okay I got a bit confused , but it was an easy mistake to make! =P The show we went to see was Sleeping Beauty - not beauty and the beast aha. I think its because I love beauty and the beast so much, it would be amazing if they did a ballet show for that! They might do actually, I'll have to look into it.... 


Just had a look and they do! Ahhh I've got to go and see it! =D I love my Disney movies I do, I don't think you can ever be too old for Disney =)

Anyway, enough of me babbling on, back to Sleeping Beauty =) I really enjoyed the show , I think I preferred it to Swanlake , maybe because of the fact I had a better view and didn't have to move seats half way through! aha =P It also had more humour =) 

                                                  So... Attempt at elegant ballet outfit no. 2! 

Dress - Debenhams, red herring
Clutch - Tk Maxx
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins


Coat - Miss Selfridge , £50




This dress was another one of my many bargains! It cost me £12.50 from Debenhams in the red herring section , originally £40 =D I paired it with some floral tights and my old black tiny heels which were in the sale in Dorothy Perks early last year. I really do need to invest in some new heels, I have about 5 pairs and can only walk in 2. =P I also wore my clutch bag from Tk Maxx - £10. I'm not a big fan of clutch bags. I like the look of them and everything but it annoys me having to hold it in my hand all the time! It just gets in the way... aha =P 







Jewellery wise I work my necklace that my nan and grandad got me from holiday, think it was Devon or Cornwall? Somewhere like that! =) I love it , it's so nice and different, I was well impressed with my grandparents for picking this! Aha. 







My earrings were from H&M, my sister got me these too for my 14th birthday, wow, I didn't even realise I had had them for that long! They are lovely though =) .












When I got in from school yesterday I decided to piece together a quick outfit! I hate being stuck in my uniform all day... when I get in from school I usually just throw on my monkey pj's and watch a bit of Smallville! =P But I felt like doing something a little productive , not that putting together an outfit is that productive... lol. 







This shirt was in the sale just after Christmas at Newlook for around £15 I think. The bow is actually park of the shirt. This is probably one of my favourite items in my wardrobe - it goes with pretty much everything and I wear it all the time =) The skirt is from Topshop and was also in the sale for £15 =D




 


I bought these brogues from Primark around a year ago for £10. They are another one of my treasured possesions!!! =P I wear them ALOT , and considering I have had them for a year they are still in pretty good condition!  =D 









The tights are one of my newer purchases , I'd been after some black tights for a while and saw these in Forever 21 for £7. It was the first time I had ever had a really good look in the shop. It's bloody amazing! I could spend hours in there =P Deffo need 2 go up bham more =) 



So there you have it, my quick outfit of the day! Well , afternoon technically. =P 


In other news me and my sister have started selling some of our clothes , check them out on our ebay account - vintage.kiss.x 
I will add some pics of them on my next blog =)


Peace out!  


Sophie x













4 comments:

  1. I love how you matched the skirt with those tights! Cute!
    I've seen the broadway play of Beauty and the Beast, but I don't know if there is a ballet of it!

    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanx :D and ahh wicked! I think there has been a ballet of it because I found some vids on youtube :) I bloody love beauty and the beast! :P xx

      Delete
  2. love these looks and that coat is so pretty :]
    heck you have more clothes than i do!!
    your blog is fun i really like it ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou , and I really don't have enough clothes! :P You have way more than me! Aha xxx

      Delete

Thanx for the comment dear!