Friday 1 June 2012

Sunflower

Yes, I went shopping... again! I only spent £15 though and bought 2 dresses! From Cow... again :P I am addicted to this shop , I'll go to Topshop and see a dress I love for like £40, but then I think I could get about 4 dresses from Cow for that! Aha , eventually all the items in my wardrobe will be from Cow I tell you!






                     I am wearing
                             Dress - H&M
            Bag - old Red-Indian fancy dress prop
                             Boots - Primark
                        Necklaces - Topshop
               Sunflower headband - Topshop


Hope you guys are all okay! :D

I shall leave you to listen to one of my fave songs by Florence and the Machine!

Till next time....

Sophie x







5 comments:

  1. Love the daisy chain headband! And some of your edits in the post before are really impressive! I love the one of the translucent photos of you layered over eachother, really spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tienes un estilo muy bonito.
    Los accesorios son hermosos.
    Saludos.<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your whole outfit is beautiful! I love it(:

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for the comment dear!