Thursday 12 April 2012

I wanna make you happy!

The other day me and my sister had another shoot , it was a really fun day at as per usual! :D The sun was shining and we were there posing for pictures , you cant get better than that can you really? If your wondering why I chose the title to be 'I wanna make you happy' its because on the day I felt , well , really happy! :P Aha , I was dressed in a floaty white dress , no shoes , and just spinning and jumping in the field , I looked like a right hippy! :P It was quite funny because there was me dressed all hippy-fied, and my sister was dressed all gothic! We were messing about all day , as I was spinning I was shouting "Ahh I love life , isn't it just amazing!" Whilst my sister was saying "You shouldn't be happy , life is cruel!" :P Nehu , enough of me babbling on , here's a few pics of me from the day! :D 




















I hope you like them :D 

Peace out! 



Sophie <3 



4 comments:

  1. these photos are gorgeous, I love your dress, and your hair!! Lovely shoot :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou! :D I've cut my hair now though unfortunately :( Can't wait for it to all grow back! xxx

      Delete
  2. so jel. that you got to be a cute hippy and i had to be an evil goth! next time i get to be hippy okay! XD Love the photos tho soph, they are really pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha , we can both be hippies! What was that phrase again? I wish my eyes could float away and capture that moment? something like that aha, think we should put that in a song to be fair! :P And thanx Tannn :D xx

      Delete

Thanx for the comment dear!