The Liebster award is a way of advertising bloggers with under 200 followers. If you get nominated you can then choose 11 other bloggers to pass on the award. Which in turn can write 11 things about themselves, answer 11 questions and ask 11 more!
The lovely blogger Betti from the blog torchthetreasure nominated me! Yes this is the same weird and wonderful lady that came down to stay with me and my sister. She is awesome , check out her blog peeps!
10 things about me!
1) I have been a vegetarian for almost 7 months and don't miss meat one bit. I had tried to quit many times before that , The Smiths Meat is Murder videos always put me off and I would say I'm no longer eating meat... and then the next day I would be eating a sausage sandwich. It wasn't until I went to a farm when I was on holiday in Weymouth that it really kicked in. Just the thought that these animals will one day be killed for me to eat made me feel really sick.
2) In my spare time I love to play my guitar. I've been playing for almost 2 years. I often consider recording myself and adding a video to show you guys. But always wuss out and delete the video after :P Who knows one day I might just pluck up the courage to do one!
3) I am an air head. Seriosuly , every day I say something that is ridiculous and dopey and silly. For example one day I thought our current queen was called princess diana. Yup , thats how stupid I am.
4) When I was younger I used to enter singing competitions , then the one day I sang and forgot to bring my backing track. I sang so awful and out of tune. It embarrassed the hell out of me and I havnt entered a competition since. :P
5) When I was 9 I chopped my finger off in a door at school. Which is probably one of the best things that ever happened to me as it resulted in me gaining £7000 when I'm 18! Which is in 8 months! :D YAY, I would happily do it to another finger, the thing is I didn't even chop off any bone it was literally just the tip of my finger. Sorry if I'm making any of you feel a little sick, talking about my finger being chopped off. But whenever I tell anyone about it they are always quite shocked so I thought it would be interesting to share! :P
6) I have a bit of an addiction to tattoos. I have 2 tattoos and I'm not even 18 yet. I'm allready planning my next tattoo but I've mad a vow to not get another one until I'm 18!
7) I have a bit of an obsession for making lists. I make lists for everything! lists of things I want to do in my life , lists for what I need to buy , what I need to get done in the day , cd's I want to buy, you name it , I've made a list for it. Its quite strange...
8) I say 'I love it' way to much. I must say it atleast 5 times a day.
9) I have a bit of an obsession with owls... (hence why my blog is called the weird owl). Anything with an owl on I am drawn to. Also a lot of my friends say I look like an owl , maybe I was one in past life? :P
|Heres what I got for my last birthday! :)|
11) I wish my life had a theme tune. It would make some moments in life so much better. I just want my life to be like a movie... :P
1) If you were God for a day, what's the first thing you would do?
Hmmmmm... thats a tough one , I could do anything couldn't I? I would probably get rid of all the stupid illnesses people can come down with. Everyone would have a happy and healthy life. Theres no need for sadness and pain is there really. I also think it would be amazing if we had a superhero , or if we all had some sort of power thing?! Yeah I went through a faze where I was addicted to Smallville.... But then again if we had a superhero we'd need bad guys? and if I was god I could just get rid of all the evil people in the world. So yeah superhero wouldn't really work would it. Oh I'd make us all fly! I'd love to fly :) Aha , all the things I could do if I was god and I would make people fly... I'd make a great god! :P
2) What's the best book you've ever read?
To be honest I haven't read many books which is quite sad. I really do need to read more! The small amount of books I've read are usually girly romance books or Vampire/werewolf ones. I really loved the Twilight books but I read them after the film so it kind of ruined them a bit because I knew what was going to happen. My favorite book is probably the 'I heart' books. I got the first one free with a magazine its called I heart Newyork. I became addicted to it and couldn't put it down. Its about a girl running away to Hollywood after she finds her husband to be cheating on her. She meets this super cool guy in a band and it all goes from there really, I reccomend you read it! If you know of any good books I should read then please let me know! :D
3) What is your favourite internet meme/Youtube video?
Me and my family often have nights where we put funny youtube videos on, but I dont think I can pick a favorite its too hard! I did see this video the once though that really inspired me.... I tried to find the video but sadly I cant , what a failure. So heres a video of a baby panda sneezing! Never fails to make me laugh :P
4) Tell us something about you that we'd never guess from reading your blog.
When I was about 4 I went through a stage of watching Titanic everyday. I think that's quite weird considering most girls my age were watching Telletubies.
5) What's the biggest goal you'd like to achieve by the end of this year?
I'd like to finish my first year at college with a good grade! Oh and I want to have done all the things on my list of things to do before I turn 18! :P
6) What/who are the top three people or things who inspire your style, and why?
Theres never a day that goes by where a blogger doesn't inspire me , I usually look through the outfits on Chictopia too! Everyday people inspire me mostly... not so much when I go shopping in Walsall but especially when I go to Birmingham. I always see really cool people that make me want to buy even more clothes!
7) What's your musical guilty pleasure?
I have a slight weekness for cheesy musical songs. I always find myself randomly singing them at the top of my voice.
8) What fashion trend makes you want to vomit?
I hate hate HATE the 'geek' and 'dweeb' and 'lucky' tops. You know , those tops. Just pure chav tops. I'm not a big fan of neon things either.
9) David Cameron - Britains saviour or plastic-faced twat?
I didnt even know who this man was until I just googled him.
10) If you had a time-travelling teleportation device, where would you most like to go? It can be anywhere, past, present or future.
Probably back to like the 1950's/1960's. I love old fashioned films , like the Notebook. I would kill to live in that era. I could also see my nan and grandad when they were young! :)
11) Where do you lie on the political compass? /test :
I dont even know what this means , but I did eenie meenie miney mo on about 10 questions because I didn't understand a thing it meant! :P
1) Whats the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?
2) If you could live anywhere where would it be and why?
3) What do you like to do in your spare time?
4) If you had 3 wishes , what would they be?
5) What kind of music are you into?
6) What is your most prized possession?
7) Whats the craziest thing you've ever done?
8) If you were reincarnated into an animal which animal would it be?
9) Where do you hope to be in 10 years time?
10) Whats your biggest fear?
11) Do you have a guilty crush? If not , who is your celebrity crush?
Georgina at ohhhiya
Tanya at what-tanya-did
Betti at torchthetreasure
Abbie at abbie
Beth at bethretro
Scotty at kittenasacat
Emma at niftylittlenumber
Jade at peachykeen
Sylvie at stylesylvie